Why do our clients keep coming back for more?
We get a charge out of conquering unique creative challenges and stretching the limits of the web. All while keeping the user experience smart, simple and intuitive.
We’re like an unlimited-topping
party-size pizza ... and we deliver.
Only, instead of pizzas, we make websites – tasty, delicious websites. We also make cheesy analogies . Here’s why our clients can’t get enough of what we’re serving.
- Client success is the mantra for our existence. We believe that every website can be a revenue generator for its company.
- We work quickly to make you look good. Have a digital emergency and need your website up and running ASAP? No problem! We can deliver web projects quickly at no extra cost.
- Our 12-month warranty is your peace of mind. We don’t simply deliver a website to our clients and walk away. We’ll work just as hard after the initial project completion to make sure your website stands the test of time.
- Our responsive designs walk the walk. Worried your website design won’t look as good on different screens and devices? Our responsive web design capabilities will put your concerns to rest.
- We’re your one-stop digital shop with the right professional skill for every client requirement. From digital-ready logos to hardcore web development in Joomla or WordPress, our expertise is your success.
Meet the Founder of Simplicate Interactive
Simplicate has been around since 2010, and owner Steve Comrie has over 20 years of experience planning, developing, and marketing web projects of all shapes and sizes for clients large and small. He specializes in turning clients’ rough-sketch ideas into workable realities.
Prior to founding Simplicate, Steve was the managing partner of a 10-person web development shop in downtown Toronto. He was responsible for leading a team to develop and launch custom content management systems, email marketing solutions, loyalty & referral programs and more for companies such as IBM, Kraft, CIBC, Rogers, Vonage, Toronto Hydro and Molson Brewery.
What's Our Secret Recipe?
We like to delight our customers by simplifying the process of building complex websites. Our “attention to detail” attitude enables us to pack exciting features into projects that separate the final product from the competition’s.
We live to build long-term partnerships with our clients. We don’t see a simple project or website fix as a job, but an opportunity to build something great together. When clients have a limited budget for long-term website maintenance, we help find ways to save money on things that aren’t required. In a nutshell, our clients depend on us for the long-term planning and financing of their website development and maintenance.
Every website needs to be different, engaging and unique. That means off-the-shelf templates are off-limits. Our customized and client-specific solutions are as unique as their business models. The proof is in our portfolio of completed projects.
Once our customers come on board, we like to consider our team part of our their extended family and not just an external servicing agency. Hence, we use the word “we” a lot in our written and spoken language. It’s not about what our customers can think of, or what problems Simplicate can solve, but rather about the best that “we” can do for the project within the available budget.
We try to have a little fun with every project. Sure, you could get your website built by the buttoned-up, super-corporate shop down the street, but that doesn’t sound like much fun, does it? Unless all your customers are robots†, let’s bring a little character to your website.
† If all of your customers are actually robots, please give us a call. Your business sounds AWESOME and we don’t even know what it is yet, but we’d love to build a website for it.
Fine, I'm convinced.
What do I need to do next?
Explore our website and have a look at some testimonials to see what our clients are saying about our work.