Through their efforts they hope to address the ever widening digital divide that has been overlooked by the public and private sectors for way too long.
Their stated goals are to:
- Raise funds to purchase new laptop computers
- Provide these new computers to deserving students from under-privileged families
- Establish computer work-labs and tutoring sessions, where applicable
- Mentor and augment students’ knowledge of computing
- Bridge the Digital Divide
Now in their 10th year, NavaCup has raised enough money to buy and donate 230 laptops directly to Toronto area school kids that otherwise couldn’t afford them despite deperately needing them to stay competitive in today’s digital age.
We were happy to help the NavaCup cause by sponsoring a hole at their 2018 tournament, and we look forward to continued support for years to come.
You can learn more about The NavaCup at their website. Maybe we’ll see you there next year.